The Cube AI


Ever wondered what happens when you combine cyberpunk aesthetics with the computing power of the fastest AI? 🤖✨

Introducing Cube A.I., an interactive demo developed entirely by leveraging the power of Gemini Flash 3. It isn’t just a Rubik's cube; it is an immersive 3D experience rendered directly in your browser.

What makes this demo special? Beyond the neon lights and futuristic style, this piece demonstrates how the new generation of Gemini can structure complex rendering logic (Three.js) and solving algorithms in a matter of seconds.

Features you must try:

  • 🎮 Full Control: Rotate, drag, and play using touch controls or keyboard (WASD).

  • 💎 Neon-Glass Aesthetic: A visual design that breathes a sci-fi atmosphere.

  • 🧠 AI Solver: Scramble it as much as you like and watch the algorithm "rewind" your steps to find the perfect solution.

The barrier between imagining a dynamic web experience and programming it has been shattered. Gemini Flash 3 doesn't just write code; it understands user experience.

-- You can find the complete code here --

👇 Try it out below and see if you can solve it before the AI does!

Act as an expert web designer. I need a cool, interactive 3D Rubik's Cube widget to put on my blog (Blogger). Give me the full code in one single block (HTML, CSS, and JS) that I can just copy and paste.


Cube A.I.

LISTO

CONTROLES

Click Rotar Cam
W Izq (Left)
E Arriba (Up)
R Der (Right)
S Front (F)
D Abajo (D)
F Atrás (B)